lunes, agosto 31, 2026

Total ghosting



 One day I woke up and told myself that I hated my company and everything that had happened the last 7 months. And I quit. Send an email to hr@... to say :

 "Good morning HR, I quit"

I didn't like this job too much, I'm not good at it, but from time to time it was fun enough to keep me alive  And it payed the rent which is always important. But I haven't had a project in months. Between February and August I only worked for 18 days, just that. The last day I worked was June 10th. Almost 3 months ago.

And yeah, I'm kind of slow. it took me a while to realize it was over. I wasn't totally blind I was hoping to find another job , applying for jobs every week, or every day but I didn't land any job. Actually I got an interview but they ghosted me after that. 

Anyway, I sent this email to quit and... nothing happened. I mean, nobody replied. Normally you would get a template email telling you "We're sorry to see you leaving, we hope you the best" to confirm.

But... nothing.

I'm getting ignored. I'm a ghost. I am nothing.




P.S. Yeah, I'm depressed 


No hay comentarios.: